I woke up at 7:00 this morning. It's Saturday, why the HELL do I need to be up at 7 effing am?
Because my house was a pigsty & the oven repair man was coming at 9, that's why. I absolutely Re-freaking-fuse to let someone see my house looking that bad. Even friends & family seeing it makes me twitch. But a complete stranger who spends his days in other people's probably-cleaner digs?
Nu-Uh!
Backstory - I got done with work yesterday at 5:30, picked up the kids from school, fed them & went grocery shopping from 7:30-8:30. Finally got home around 9 & put the kids to bed.Then I did 2 loads of dishes and cleaned of the dining room table.
*back to this morning*
I have done 2 more loads of dishes, cleaned off all the counters, fed the girls breakfast & got them dress and ready for the day, swept & mopped both the kitchen & the bathroom, cleaned both kitchen & bathroom sinks, and cleaned the potty.
It is now 1:30 and I have fed them lunch, dropped the dog off to be groomed and gotten the oil changed in the car. I still need to pack up the box of too-small kidlet clothes to send to a friend in St Louis, drop the already-read paperbacks off at the used bookstore, and go back to the grocery for all the things I forgot last night + the things we used up the morning for breakfast and lunch (or didn't even realize needed to be on the list).
I had planned on getting an alignment and having the tires rotated , but after getting the oven fixed today ($159.32!) I don't think I have the money for it. :-( That is only a depressing thought b/c I JUST GOT PAID YESTERDAY and I only get paid once a month.
~ ONCE. ~
On the last business day.
So I will not have more monies until July. Doesn't that just make it all better? :-D
:::sigh:::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment