I must say... remember the first day we met? You have the best sarcasm and humor of anyone I know... And I can almost hear you talk when I read the blogs. Good to know I'm not the only mommy who gets stressed and/or needs a break once in a while.
Heh. :-) I have such a hard time writing unless I just spew what is going on in my brain verbatim. Well, actually, I even have a hard time then. :::shrug::: We're not all born to be writers!
2 comments:
I must say... remember the first day we met? You have the best sarcasm and humor of anyone I know... And I can almost hear you talk when I read the blogs. Good to know I'm not the only mommy who gets stressed and/or needs a break once in a while.
Heh. :-) I have such a hard time writing unless I just spew what is going on in my brain verbatim. Well, actually, I even have a hard time then. :::shrug::: We're not all born to be writers!
Post a Comment